1. The holder of the Instant Gift Voucher is deemed to be the beneficiary.
2. Beneficiary should announce the intent of using the Instant Gift Voucher before placing the order
3. Only valid Instant Gift Vouchers at the sole discretion of Archies shall be accepted for redemption
4. Multiple Instant Gift Vouchers can be used against one bill
5. Partial redemption is allowed but no refund or credit note would be issued against a unused or partially used Instant Gift Voucher
6. Instant Gift Voucher cannot be revalidated once expired
7. Archies or its affiliates are not responsible on account of the beneficiary sharing the Instant Gift Voucher number and the Instant Gift Voucher getting redeemed on that account.
8. Instant Gift Vouchers will be accepted across all outlets mentioned, but Archies at its sole discretion may add or remove an outlet from the list without giving any prior notice
9. Archies makes full efforts to accept all Instant Gift Vouchers but on account of technical /administrative reasons, an outlet may refuse to accept Instant Gift Vouchers
10. This Instant Gift Voucher cannot be redeemed on specific block out dates. Archies may add or delete any date on its sole discretion
11. Archies or any of it partners would not be liable for any form of compensation etc. on account of an outlet not being able to accept Instant Gift Voucher. The customer would be liable to settle the bill
12. If an Instant Gift Voucher gets blocked on account of technical issue, it would get activated in 72 hours
13. Any dispute should be referred to the company from where the Instant Gift Voucher has been received, decision of the company shall be final
14. Please contact Shop Manager for any acceptance issue and if issue is still not resolved, you can write in to bit.ly/2CsY6BX or call 18001033314 for immediate help