An Amazon Shopping Voucher is a pre-paid instrument that can be used to purchase physical products from www.amazon.in. An Amazon Shopping Voucher has an expiry of 1 year from the date of activation and cannot be transferred from one Amazon Account to another. It can also not be cancelled once it is issued.
- Amazon Shopping Voucher is NOT ELIGIBLE for the following shopping transactions on & off Amazon:
- Purchase of Kindle eBooks
- Purchase of Digital Content like e-Books, Video Games
- Purchase of Amazon Pay Gift Cards or Adding Money to Amazon Pay Balance
- Purchase of Brand Gift Cards that are designated Semi-Closed Loop(SCLP) Instruments under PPI Master Direction
- Transaction outside of Amazon.in where Amazon Pay is a payment option.
- Transaction on any Amazon Pay Categories including and not limited to(including future Pay categories available on Amazon Pay Dashboard):
- Recharges: Mobile, DTH, Google Play, FastTag, Metro
- Bill Payments
- Ticket Bookings: Flight, Train, Movies, Bus
- Investments & Insurance
- Utilities: Gas Cylinders, Piped Gas, Subscriptions, Cable TV etc.
How to redeem -
- Visit www.amazon.in/vouchers
- Enter the voucher code in 'Add new' section.
- Click on 'Add button' to add voucher.
- To track your voucher, visit www.amazon.in/vouchers
- Your Voucher Balance can be selected as a payment option during the checkout process on Amazon.in.
How to use an Amazon shopping voucher? -
- A voucher can be used to buy only those items made eligible for it.
- When a voucher is eligible on an order (where all items in the cart are eligible for the specific voucher),
- ‘Your Vouchers’ will be show up as a payment option in payment method selection page.
- To use ‘Your Vouchers’ for the purchase, select it on the payment method selection page.
- If the voucher value is not sufficient, you can combine Amazon Pay balance, credit/debit card or net banking with your vouchers to complete the purchase.
- You can click on the ‘Know More’ option to find the list of vouchers eligible for that specific purchase.