How to Redeem:
1. Visit this website link: http://www.amazon.in/addgiftcard.
2. Log in to your Amazon account by entering your credentials.
3. If you don't have an account you need to create one for redeeming the voucher.
4. Enter the Gift Card code and click on the Add to your balance button.
5. The Gift Card value will be instantly added to your Amazon Pay balance.
6. Validity: The E-Voucher is valid for minimum 6 months from the date of issue of voucher.
1. Amazon Pay Gift Cards are valid for 365 days from the date of purchase and carry no fees.
2. Customers can choose any denomination ranging from Rs.100/250/500/1000/2000/5000 as a gifting amount.
3. Receiver can apply the 14 digit alpha-numeric code (for e.g. 8U95-Y3E8CQ-29MPQ) on amazon.in/add gift card and add the Amazon Pay balance in their account.
4. Amazon Pay Gift Cards cannot be refunded or returned.
5. Amazon Pay Gift cards are redeemable across all products on Amazon except apps certain global store products and other Amazon Pay gift cards.
6. Cashback offer is not applicable on Amazon brand.
Terms and Conditions:
1.Amazon Pay Gift Cards ("GCs") are issued by the Qwikcilver Solutions Private limited ("Qwikcilver").
2. Credit and Debit Cards issued outside India cannot be used to purchase Amazon.in Gift Cards.
3. To add your GC to your Amazon Pay balance visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard
4. Beneficiary can apply the 14 digit code (under scratch card) on amazon.in/addgiftcard and add the gift card balance in his/her Amazon.in account.
5. This balance gets automatically applied at the time of next purchase.
6. There is no cap on number of gift cards that can be added to an account.
7. Amazon Pay balance is a sum of all balances associated with the GCs in your Amazon.in account.
8. Amazon Pay balance are redeemable across all products on Amazon.in except apps certain global store products and other Amazon.in gift cards.
9. Amazon Pay balance must be used only towards the purchase of eligible products on amazon.in
10. The GCs including any unused Amazon Pay balance expire one year from the date of issuance of the GC
11. GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for the cash.
12. Qwikcilver Amazon Seller Service Private Limited ("Amazon") or their affiliates are not responsible if a GC is lost stolen destroyed or used without permission.
13. For Complete terms and conditions see www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc
14. Amazon.in logo/trademark is an IP of Amazon or its affiliates and the Qwikcilver trademark/logo is an IP of Qwikcilver.
15. To redeem your GC visit www.amazon.in/addgiftcard