How to Redeem:
1. The E-Voucher is delivered on your mobile as SMS and EMAIL.
2. The email and SMS contain the E-Voucher code.
3. No physical voucher is couriered or required.
4. Login/Sign Up: Dominos App.
5. Add the items in the cart & select your time of delivery.
6. Then proceed to checkout. Click on E Vouchers Tab to add the Gift Voucher.
7. Enter your Gift Voucher & Pin then click on submit.
8. Pay rest amount at the time of delivery if required.
1. Gift Vouchers CAN only be used Online at the Mobile App.
2. Gift Vouchers CANNOT be redeemed at outlet.
3. Only One Gift Voucher CAN be used against One Order.
4. Gift Vouchers are different from Coupon Codes.
5. Gift Voucher CANNOT be used along with a Coupon Code.
Terms and Conditions:
IMPORTANT : Domino s EGC CANNOT be revalidated once expired or cancelled under any circumstances.
1. Domino s Electronic Gift Card (EGC) is for ONE TIME USE ONLY any unredeemed amount will get forfeited 2. Domino s EGC are available for any denomination between INR 100 and INR 3000.
3. Domino s EGC can be used to purchase any Domino s product on Domino s India Mobile App/Desktop website (NOT on mobile website/PWA).
4. Domino s EGC cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Once E gift card has been purchased it is considered to be sold and cannot be refunded or exchanged.
6. No refund will be made for any lost Egift cards and no revalidation is allowed for expired gift cards balance. 7. Maximum one EGift card can be used per order.
8. Balance can be checked from the website www.dominos.co.in/gift-vouchers/balance-enquiry.
9. JFL at its own discretion may withdraw issuance/redemption of e gift card without any prior notice in this regard. 10. JFL s maximum liability for any reason whatsoever shall not exceed the purchase value of the e gift card. 11. Redemption will happen on Domino s digital assets i.e. Mobile APP & Desktop website (NOT on mobile website/PWA). In restaurants redemption will NOT be available.
11. Any pre-order discount like EDV (EveryDay Value) CRM (Customer Relationship Management ) Combos and any after order discount like Late or any specific guarantee in place with Domino s will NOT be applicable.
12. Remaining balance in case if the order value is more than voucher value can only be paid by cash. (No other modes of payment are acceptable).
13. EGV validity is for six months from the date of issuance.
14. For enquiries or complaints email at email@example.com.
15. EGC Card is not applicable in case of advance ordering.
16. Domino s e-Gift Voucher is a bearer s property. Jubilant Food works Ltd or Domino s Pizza India will not responsible if a Gift Voucher is lost stolen damaged destroyed or used without permission. No replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
17. EGV is a 16-digit code followed by a 6 digit PIN/security number. Both the codes are required at the time of redemption.