1. For individual retail customers, Gift Cards can be purchased using the following payment modes only - Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking and UPI.
2. There is no fee or other charges associated with Gift Card purchase or redemption.
3. Gift cards can be issued / gifted to the recipient as per the issuance process as provided on https://www.nykaa.com/giftcard/list . The value of the gift card is not further transferable to any other account or to any bank account. Additionally, Gift Cards can be purchased offline through Nykaa Retail Stores.
4. This Gift Card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards.
5. This Gift Card shall have a validity period of 365 days from the date of issue
6. The linking of the Gift Card onto the user’s Nykaa Wallet account shall be at customer’s discretion and constitute registration of the user on the Nykaa Platform
7. The Gift Card once purchased cannot be cancelled, refunded or returned. Once purchased, the recipient email ID or mobile number cannot be changed.
1. This Gift Card is redeemable on the online ecommerce platforms of Nykaa group entities to include www.nykaa.com, www.nykaaman.com, www.nykaafashion.com, and across all Nykaa Retail stores.
2. For online transaction: If the order value exceeds the Gift Card amount, the balance must be paid by other payment option. If the order value is less than the amount of the Gift Card, the outstanding balance (after deduction of order value) will reflect under the same Gift Card.
For offline transaction: If the amount of your Gift Card doesn't cover your order amount, you will have to pay the remaining amount through other payment methods. If the order value is less than the Gift Card amount, Gift Card won’t be applied to the order.
1.You can redeem only 1 Gift Card per order.
2. Registered users can add multiple Nykaa Gift Cards to their Nykaa Wallet and use the combined Nykaa Wallet Balance for redemption.
3. Nykaa Gift Cards/E Gift Cards / Nykaa Wallet Balance cannot be used to purchase Gold/Silver Coins, Gold/Silver Bars and Jewellery.
4. The Gift Card can be combined with promotional codes and with other payment options
5. E -Gift Cards cannot be redeemed for Cash or Credit and cannot be reloaded
1. How the Gift card will be visible on Nykaa Platform:
2. For existing wallet users and Card(s) holders, your balance will be transferred to the card and shall be stored as Nykaa Cash. Such transition will be done in phased manner at the discretion of Nykaa.
3. Nykaa reserve the right to cancel the Gift Card issued anytime, without any liability, if the same have been found to be purchased with fraudulent means and/or the beneficiary/Know Your Customer ("KYC") details as per RBI Guidelines are found to be incorrect/insufficient/invalid etc. In such cases, the funds shall be credited back to the same source from where these were received from. You agree to provide valid, truthful and accurate information during the purchase of Gift Cards. Nykaa may call for further information and documents from you in compliance to Know Your Customer and Anti Money Laundering guidelines issued by RBI from time to time. In the event the information provided by you, end beneficiary/Know Your Customer(KYC) details are found to be incorrect/ insufficient, Nykaa retains the right to cancel or block the Gift Cards issued anytime without any liability.
4. The cardholder may request for revalidation of the expired gift card. Upon receipt of such request the gift card may be revalidated after due verification and maybe subject to additional terms and conditions and regulatory requirements. Final decision on revalidation shall be on discretion of Nykaa.
5. You agree and understand that Gift Cards are a pre-paid payment Instrument subjected to regulations by RBI Under the RBI guidelines, Nykaa may be required to share KYC details of the purchaser/ redeemer of the Gift Card and/or any other information with relation to the purchase of the Gift Cards and/or transaction undertaken using the Gift Card with RBI or such statutory authorities. Nykaa may contact the purchaser/redeemer of the GC for any such information.
6. Nykaa is not responsible if card is used without permission. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for maintaining secrecy of the code provided to activate or use the Gift Card.
7. Nykaa does not warrant that the gift card provided to you pursuant to this Agreement will be free of interruptions, errors, bugs, viruses or security problems
8. Nykaa E-Retail Pvt. Ltd does not make any warranties, express or implied, with respect to Gift Cards including without limitation, any express or implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In the event a Gift Card is non-functional, your sole remedy will be the issuance of another Gift Card, for the value remaining in the non-functional card.
9. Nykaa will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits) expense or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with Gift Card including any loss incurred as a result of any delay and/or failure to perform any obligation to the cardholder that is caused by any events beyond Nykaa’s control which includes:
• i. technical problems of any kind which may limit or prevent any person's from redeeming the Gift Card
• ii. any loss or damage arising from or in connection with the allocation or enjoyment of discount;
• iii. any misuse of the Gift Card due to loss of any such confidential details.
• iv .any event that cause the promotion to be disrupted or corrupted or may lead to loss of, or damage to, the cardholder
1. The cardholder hereby agrees to indemnify and keep the Nykaa harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings that may be suffered by the Nykaa as a consequence of (i) violation of the terms and conditions by the cardholder; (ii) violation of applicable laws; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on the cardholder’s part
2. Cardholder agrees that, these terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and the courts at Mumbai, Maharashtra shall have exclusive jurisdiction to decide over any controversy arising out of this Gift Card
3. The conditions stated in these Terms and Conditions are in addition to the terms and conditions of every e-commerce platform of the Nykaa group. Nykaa reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in its discretion and without prior notice to you.
How To Use An E-Gift Card At Nykaa?
Online at website or in app
1. Go to Nykaa.com and select the items you want to purchase.
2. Once you reach our payment page, select the "Gift Card" payment option.
3. Enter your 16-digit Card Code and the corresponding Card PIN and click on apply. The Gift Card amount will be deducted from the payable amount.
4. If the amount of your e-Gift Card doesn't cover your order amount, you will be prompted to select an additional payment option.
Offline at Nykaa stores
1. Go to any Nykaa retail store and select the items you want to purchase.
2. At the bill desk, ask the cashier for payment through the Gift Card.
3. Share the 16-digit card code and the corresponding card PIN with the cashier while making the payment.
4. If the amount of your e-Gift Card doesn't cover your order amount, you will have to pay the remaining amount through other payment methods.
5. If the order value is less than the e-Gift Card amount, e-Gift Card won’t be applied to the order.